The best things should simply last.
With a “everything will eventually wear down” mindset, we take on an overkill design attitude to build some of the toughest lights in the industry. Offering life time warranties across our off road auxiliary range , we’re dedicated in providing dependability and confidence. In the rare case something does go wrong we are here to help.
No Catch Lifetime Warranty
We claim a zero compromise design and back it with a lifetime warranty across our driving lights, light bars and work lights.
This is made possible by using the best of the best components from a range of international manufacturers such as Vishay, General Electrics, Osram, Dupont and so on.
Lifetime manufacturer warranty protects against any defects in components/materials and workmanship for life. The only stipulation being that after 5 years more than two LEDs must fail.
- All light fixtures must be installed with all supplied mounting bolts, ie all three base bracket bolts to a bull bar.
- Lights do not require professional workshop installation, but wiring modifications may be reviewed in the case of electrical faults.
- Whilst cosmetic wear and tear can often be subjective, any stone chips are covered for the General Electrics Lexan lenses however damage from crashes and deliberate force is not.
Our straight forward policy
- Replace, repair of refund at the choice of buyer
- Replace or repair at the discretion of Supernova Lighting.
We must receive a failed item back to test before despatching a replacement. Warranty period of replacements continue the remaining time of original warranty.
Our warranty period varies per product and is detailed within each product page.
|Headlights/Tail lights||12 Months|
|General small item LEDs||12 Months up to 5 Years|
|Off-Road Driving Lights||Lifetime|
|LED Light Bars||Lifetime|
|LED Work Lights||Lifetime|
|Underwater Lighting||12 Months|
Supernova Lighting is not responsible for failures or damages due to negligence, abuse, collisions, incorrect installation, modification to product, tampering with seals or incorrect wiring.
When warranty is voided:
- Goods are tampered with, disassembled, installed incorrectly or used incorrectly.
- Damage exceeding normal wear and tear
Supernova Lighting shall not be liable for indirect, special exemplary, consequential or incidental damages arising from any failures, defects or mis-used goods including death, property damage, or personal injury.
Supernova Lighting shall not be liable for installation and or removal costs during troubleshooting or exchanging goods. Warranty covers the product only, any assoaciated costs related to installation will not be covered by Supernova Lighting.
Supernova Lighting shall not be liable for any costs incurred during packaging and handling returns, exchanges or replacements.